What will your fundraising pay for?
- £3 pays for an About PGP booklet.
- £5 pays to mail information to a woman or healthcare professional.
- £30 pays to keep our telephone helpline going for a month.
- £100 pays to maintain and update information on our website each month.
Help to fund our future projects:
We have various projects which require funding from people like you who are willing to spare some time and raise money for our charity. In November 2015 we launched our new 'Stickmum' leaflet campaign to target healthcare professionals and spread our key message that PGP is a treatable condition. We continue to run our 'Stickmum' campaign so please help us to raise money towards it.
Another key project that we currently require funding to complete is our 'What to expect from treatment' YouTube video. We aim to produce a video providing demonstrations by an experienced physiotherapist assessing and treating PGP, and women talking about their experience of treatment. This video will empower women to ask for appropriate treatment with a manual therapist (physiotherapist, osteopath and chiropractor), or to seek a second opinion if they are not receiving effective treatment. This is important to reduce the severity of pain and disability, and the long term impact of PGP.
We have developed this project in response to the Pelvic Partnership community’s user feedback. Women contacting our telephone helpline, website and social pages tell us they need to understand treatment better. Women and healthcare professionals want to know more about what effective treatment looks like.
Click on the links below for fundraising inspiration:
Other ways to help the Pelvic Partnership:
- You can Join us and help to increase our campaigning power. You will receive both of our publications and our 'Stickmum' leaflet in your introductory pack, have access to our on-line members area, and will also receive our regular e-newsletter, What's happening?.
- You can donate any amount at any time by clicking Donate now.
- Visit our 'Our publications' page to purchase our publications.
- View our latest vacancies on our Work with us page.
- Join our 'Stickmum' campaign and help us to spread the word that PGP is treatable.
Thank you for your support, it really makes a difference.